Contacto

AUTOSTORE REPUESTOS TATA
Cuenca-Ecuador

E-mail: ingpablom@hotmail.com

Sugerencias y comentarios

Fecha: 19.04.2024

Autor: George

Asunto: xeniwi4377@eryod.com

Hello, I’m here to testify of successfully recovering my scammed funds. A few months ago I lost $673,000 worth of cryptocurrency to a fake investment company. I don’t know how they got my email but I received an email from an  Investment Bank with a good proposal on how I could make millions out of my investment with them. I was convinced when they showed me profits from other clients that had invested in their platform, I began investing with them. When it was time to withdraw my profits, their website was shut down and I tried contacting them but they wanted me to pay a huge amount of fee to be able to withdraw my funds which I did until they cut me off and stopped all communication with me. I was shocked and devastated, I realized there was nothing I could do to recover my funds, I had gone to the authorities but they couldn’t assist me. I did some research online and I came across a post about it. I was amazed by their service and how many others have fallen victim to the same scam, Blockchainrecall was able to help me recover my cryptocurrency funds. I’m truly grateful and I believe you can get any help you seek. Contact Blockchainrecall.com.