Contacto

AUTOSTORE REPUESTOS TATA
Cuenca-Ecuador

E-mail: ingpablom@hotmail.com

Sugerencias y comentarios

Fecha: 29.05.2023

Autor: Mia Thomas

Asunto: albertgonzalezwizard@gmail.com

I need to share this in here so you won’t lose your money cheaply to scam brokers. I invested about $455,000 on a binary option platform then I decided to withdraw after several weeks but the withdrawal wasn’t successful, then I tried to contact the platform via email and phone number, I didn’t get a response from them that was when everything started looking weird. Some weeks later I got a mail from them insisting I should invest more money if I want to withdraw my money which I rejected, and I never hear from them again that was when I knew I had been scammed. I was really devastated at those moment and felt so bad that my hard earned money was gone. After some m onths I came across a lot of testimonies on the web how Albert Gonzalez Wizard had helped many people recovered their stolen, scammed or duped money on bitcoin or any other form in digital currency. I contacted them and they promised to help me get my money back asked me some info about the scammer which I provided. The result was amazing I recovered all my stolen money back in hours I was so happy as I never believe I could get my money back. Thanks Albert Gonzalez Wizard you restore my happiness as I could see my funds in my wallet. For those of you in such help here is Albert Gonzalez Wizard contact info: email: albertgonzalezwizard@gmail.com OR info@albertgonzalezwizard.com whatsapp +31685248506 AND Telegram:  +31685248506